Long-term Strategic Planning
- Create a strategic planning committee that will draft a city plan for the City of Manor covering the next 15 to 20 years
- Ensure the stakeholders on the committee are: Residents, Business Leaders, Community Leaders, Health Related Services, TXDOT, Church Leaders, School District Officials, Local Government Officials, and representatives from Travis County.
- Survey the community for feedback.
- Draft a plan and identify funding for the plan
- Present the plan to the community for feedback
- Make Adjustments and share revised plan
- City Council vote on the plan